Welcome to The Headliner (“we,” “us,” or “our”). These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of amebofamily.com (“Website”). By using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of Content All content on our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, and other materials (“Content”) is owned or licensed by us and is protected by copyright laws. You may not copy, distribute, or modify any Content without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct You agree to use our Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Website to post or transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. You may not interfere with the operation of our Website or any other user’s enjoyment of our Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our Website is provided “as is” without any warranties or representations, express or implied. We do not warrant that our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Headliner, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of our Website or any violation of these Terms.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such third-party websites.
- Changes to These Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of our Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms or any other policies, please contact us at email@example.com.